My portfolio is your portfolio. For more than twenty years I’ve partnered with design firms, architects and retailers to create images that showcase their brands, concepts and visions. It’s rewarding to see my images being used in ever more interesting and creative ways.
I want to make sure that you are making the most of my images.
Here’s a list of ten ways that the results of our partnership can be further used in order for you to create more value from your company’s investment.
1. PR/Marketing –Nothing grabs people’s attention like a beautiful image. Showcasing a state of the art innovation creates memorable marketing, industry buzz, and can get consumers talking.
2. Sales presentations-Showcase past work to future clients. From web portfolios to one-on-one presentations, using high quality imagery not only presents your products and services in the most professional manner, it also elevates your brand.
3. Trade Show presentations-Many companies rely on trade show presentations to showcase innovative designs and ideas. Do you have the images you need to effectively communicate your viewpoint thus making you the expert?
4. Awards and competitions-My photography has garnered more than 100 awards for my clients within various competitions. This exposure not only serves as a congratulatory note to team members and clients, but also increases the opportunity for additional media coverage.
5. Real estate kits aimed at property management companies-Enhancing store concepts for the better mall and property management companies serves not only to acquire space with better malls, but better spaces within those malls as well.
6. Visual merchandising/store planning guidelines and standards-Educating decentralized store associates on how to present consistent visual standards across sites, guidelines can help you differentiate your concept in today’s highly competitive retail environment.
7. Prospective franchise materials-Showcasing new design initiatives for franchise materials and sales kits raises awareness among existing and perspective franchisees.
8. Sharing best practices - Consumer product and apparel companies, as well as retailers, use photo documentation of merchandising programs and floor sets to raise the bar for in-store execution and encourage increased sales performance.
9. Annual Reports/Investor Presentations-CFO’s and investor relations will frequently use imagery in order to entice investors and present new initiatives to investors, analysts and lenders.
10. Copyright/patent/trademark registration uses-Corporate attorneys will frequently use photography as documentation for copyright/patent issues.
Use equals value. How do you use my images to increase their value to your company? Can you add any ideas? I’d love to hear from you.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, January 27th, 2011 at 1:19 pm and is filed under Portrait Photography, Retail Photography.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.